Hi guys, this is Heather from Evolved2Game,
This is BITESIZED, 1 game, 90 seconds. – let’s ROLL!
- Outpost is a free to play game on the PC. It is a mix of tower defence game and rogue-like elements designed to keep you coming back for more punishment!
- You appear at the centre of a randomly generated map in one of the four seasons… and you’re tasked with protecting your shrine against all incoming enemies!
- You can achieve this by…
- Chopping trees
- Hitting stones
- Building snowmen… For a helping hand
- Activating ruins… For buffs
- Discovering chests… For bonus loot
- Using your surroundings
- Equipping gear… For bonus stats
- Leveling up skills… For access to stronger items
- You only get three energy per day, so use it wisely
- To increase your daily energy, you can use sleeping bags, tents and vitalizing crystals
- With enemies only attacking at night, you can use your day to collect resources or search the map
- As you progress you’ll find a range of different enemies all with a different strengths to try to overcome your defences
- Your defences include, twig, rock and heavy cannons
- You can use a bow and arrow to help defend
- Every 5th level you are tasked with defending against an ever stronger boss
- Leaderboards allow you to show off your survival and base building skills to the rest of the world
- How many days will you survive?
That’s BITESIZED, give us a like, share and subscribe below! Tell us what you’d like to see next!